The 32nd Annual Hunger Walk On Saturday, September 16, 2017.
32nd Annual Hunger Walk
- Mark your calendars for the 32nd Annual Hunger Walk on Saturday, September 16, 2017. This year’s Hunger Walk will be held at Chicago’s historic and beautiful Jackson Park!
- The Hunger Walk promises a fun and impactful morning for you and your family, friends and co-workers.
- The event will include live entertainment and activities for all-ages.
- The Hunger Walk is an annual walk to raise funds and awareness for the Food Depository’s network of 700 agencies (food pantries, soup kitchens and shelters).
- This is the largest one-day anti-hunger event in Chicago that brings together all of Cook County.
Saturday, September 16, 2017
Hunger Walk Opens: 7:00 a.m.
Steps Off: 8:30 a.m.
(The Hunger Walk will occur rain or shine)
(1793 East Hayes Drive)Chicago, IL 60637
If you are interested in joining members of CWA Local 4250 please respond to this e-mail to: email@example.com or Visit http://bit.ly/2uULd13 to register. This is a pre-register event only, there will be no registration or t-shirts available at Jackson Park. Prior to the event, each participant will receive a walker bib/entry ticket “bibtix” and a 2017 event t-shirt. We hope to see you there as we fight hunger one step at a time. DOWNLOAD FLYER UNDER ARTICLE FILES: